born and raised in Japan.
MOS BURGER was born in a small town called Narimasu close to a big city area,
We created many original menus that bring out Japanese food culture using American hamburgers.
Today there are about 1,300 MOS BURGERs in Japan and over 400 located overseas, mainly in Asia.
Our hamburgers feature original sauces with crispy lettuce,
fresh tomatoes, savory patties, all made to order.
Using selected vegetables and other ingredients,
we pursue delicious food and friendly service to make our customers happy.
MOS stands for Mountain, Ocean, and Sun.
It means "standing tall and firm like a Mountain, having a heart that is broad and deep as the Ocean, and having passion like the Sun that never burns out." That is our founder's neverending love for human beings and nature.
We have about 400 MOS BURGERs around Asia and Oceania including Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia, China, Australia, and Korea.
Singapore Waterway Point
Check out our recommended menu to find out "Japanese passion for better taste".
Enjoy our hot meal while it's warm, and chilled meal while it's cold.
Our iconic "MOS Burger" features our special meat sauce with fresh tangy tomatoes and meaty rich flavor of beef and pork, topped with chilled tomato slices.
Since the sauce and vegetables are easy to spill out of the buns, keep your burger in the wrap.
to Eat MOS Burger
This way, you can taste our delicious sauce until the very last drop.
The best way to enjoy the burger hot and fresh without spilling the sauce is to eat the burger without taking it out of the wrapper.
Rotate your burger while eating to dress the sauce in the wrap.
After you finish your burger,
dip your fries in the wrapper with the remaining sauce.
This is our favorite option, but enjoy your burger as you like.
This is our favorite option,
but enjoy your burger as you like.
Our Unique Menus
Click below to check other menus
and allergen info.
* TAX are included in the indicated fees.
* Allergy List available in English.
* These items may not available in some restaurants.
Order items from the menu placed in the restaurant or on the counter.
* Multi-language menu may not be avaiable in some restaurants.
All menus are available for dine-in or take-out. We accept cash, credit cards, and electronic money, including prepaid transportation cards.
*Paywave/ QR code payment is not available.
*Electronic payment may not available in some restaurants.
You will get a number. Please wait for a little while, we only cook food after receiving your order.
When your meal is ready, we will check the number and hand it to you.
Please Taste Our Freshly Cooked Food
Please enjoy your hot meal while it's warm, and chilled item while it's cold.
If you're looking for Internet connection service...
You can use the "FREE Wi-Fi PASSPORT" provided by SoftBank.
We also offer MOS BURGER's Free Wi-Fi after you verify a social media account.
If you're worried about payment...
We accept not only cash, but credit cards and electronic money. Paywave/ QR code payment is not available.
* These payment methods may not available to some restaurant.
* "Kitaca" is the registered trademark of Hokkaido Railway Company.
* "Suica" is the registered trademark of East Japan Railway Company.
* "PASMO" is the registered trademark of Pasmo Co., ltd.
* "TOICA" is the registered trademarkof Central Japan Railway Company.
* "manaca" is the registered trademark of Nagoya Transportation Development Organization Co. Ltd. and MIC.
* "ICOCA" is the registered trademark of West Japan Railway Company.
* "SUGOCA" is theregistered trademark of Kyushu Railway Company.
* "nimoca" is the registered trademark of Nishi-Nippon Railroad Co., Ltd.
* "Hayakaken" is the registered trademark of Fukuoka City Transportation Bureau.
* "Rakuten Edy" is the prepaid electronic money service of Rakuten group.
* The logo of "iD" is the registered trademark of NTT DOCOMO, INC.
If you're looking for a battery charging station...
We have 100V outlets for type A plugs.
Please be careful when using, these outlets.
Check the equipment icons on each restaurant's
webpage to find out the restaurants providing them.
Check the menus in the major languages of the host town country/region of your municipality.